“We’re just at the beginning of what can be done with digital technology”
- Data Protection & Privacy: Data has become one of the leading currencies (i.e., the oil or gold) of the modern economy – and data protection is here to stay. TIMES Attorneys has specific expertise in the assessment and implementation of privacy management programs and in all aspects of protecting and monetizing data.
- Cybersecurity (incl. Incident Handling): It is a case of “when” rather than “if” a cyberattack will occur. We can assist you with preparing for a cyberattack (e.g., establishing a plan for managing and recovering from a cyberattack) and with handling an incident.
- IT Agreements: Our team handles all types of IT agreements (incl. IT & BPO outsourcing, digital transformation, SAP implementation, infrastructure, consulting, etc.).
- Cloud (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS): Cloud is a relatively new creature that dramatically changed the way IT products and services are made available; we help you navigating the cloud.
- Artificial Intelligence (incl. IoT, Big Data, Legaltech, Blockchain, etc.): TIMES Attorneys can assist you in this new and exciting era of the IT biz, be it licensing AI, IoT & big data analytics solutions, closing blockchain transactions, drafting and negotiating legaltech, medtech, fintech, predictive maintenance, VR & AR, quantum computing deals, etc.
- E-Commerce & Social Media: The setting up of web platforms (online sales, advertising, etc.) requires taking into account intricate legal issues and implementing terms and conditions and/or privacy policies.
- Software/Apps/OSS: We help you to successfully develop and exploit your innovative assets.
- Technology Transfer, R&D, H2020: Access to technology is key and gets rather complex when executed in multiparty and cross-border structures. We can guide you through such projects.