“The combined results of several people working together is often much more effective than could be that of an individual scientist working alone”
- Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Medical Devices: Our legal expertise covers the needs of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices companies, inter alia, in patent litigation, regulatory, intellectual property, data protection and contract matters.
- Regulatory: We support our clients in legal questions relating to the advertising and promotion of drugs and medical devices, clinical trials, market authorisation and to other regulatory matters. This includes also obtaining licenses for medical professionals and institutions.
- E-Health and M-Health, MedTech: We cover the regulatory issues raised by health-apps (e.g. when does an app qualify as a medical device?) and the related information technology and data privacy questions.
- Agreements: We advise on the drafting and negotiating of life science specific agreements such as R&D, licenses, know-how, technology transfer, collaboration, co-promotion agreements and CRO-agreements.
- Litigation and Arbitration: We represent clients in litigation and arbitration of patent, trademark, know-how and license disputes in the life sciences field.