“The combined results of several people working together is often much more effective than could be that of an individual scientist working alone”
We act on behalf of clients and their investors across the pharmaceuticals, biotech., medical devices, and healthcare industries as well as of medical professionals and institutions.
- Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, Biotech., Medical Devices: Our legal expertise covers the needs of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices companies, inter alia in patent litigation, regulatory, intellectual property, data protection and contract matters.
- Regulatory: We support our clients in legal questions relating to the advertising and promotion of drugs and medical devices, to clinical trials, to market authorisation and to other regulatory matters.
- E-Health: The omnipresence of smart phones and watches has created new options for health-related apps. With our focus on the TIMES areas we not only cover the regulatory issues (e.g. when does an app qualify as a medical device?) but also information technology and data privacy issues.
- Public Health Law: TIMES Attorneys can help you if you need to know what authorisation is required for medical professionals and institutions, what rules apply to patient records and similar related questions of public health law.
- Agreements: We advise on the drafting and negotiating of life science specific agreements such as R&D, licenses, know-how, technology transfer, collaboration, co-promotion agreements and CRO-agreements.
- Litigation and Arbitration: We represent clients in litigation and arbitration relating to the matters mentioned above, in particular in patent, know-how and license disputes.